Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hello, World.

You gotta start somewhere. 

Ok. Lets just be honest. I'm obsessed with cruising blogs and pinterest. I am greedy. I want to steal your great ideas! And since I have been so inspired by all of you creative teachers and SLP's, I've decided to take the plunge. I'm officially a BLOGGER.  

There are pretty much two things that make me want to create speech and language materials for my kids. 1. I like to craft. 2 I'm cheap. If I can make something I need without buying it for big bucks I'm happy! 
Last year was my first year as a school SLP and now that I'm back for year #2 my students are just not that impressed with the same old song and dance. As I create materials for myself, I am sharing them with you! I hope that you will share your amazing ideas back with me! 
Jenna