Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Instagram Jam {one}





There is a world of fun happening over at Instagram!  I thought I'd occasionally start posting some of my favorite pictures from the latest craze in social media! I seriously love IG. In September you can be on the lookout for something SUPER fun for all you speechies on Instagram from duo of J's! Jenn (Crazy Speech World) and myself!

Ok...first a few of MY IG posts!


I got a new Erin Condren Planner. And I'm excited about it! 


I went to my new building for the first time. This was classic. The piano was in my room. Luckily just until the floor waxing is done! 


I'm considering petitioning for CEUs in creative ways... like this day when I was reading Social Thinking materials on the treadmill. 


Goodwill obsession. 


Target dollar spot. Yes. Please. 


After the Facebook discussion (where I got 88 suggestions for favorite pens), I did a little experimenting. Pentel Energel was my fav! 

And now a few photos from some of the other SLPs on IG!


Jordan Scheidd posted this home depot find. She organized her CandyLand Articulation/Language Cards in it! I NEED to do this! Awesome!



Peanie17 posted a snapshot of her first ever speech room :) Adorable!



My friend Tiffany shared this yummy shot!



And lastly, Jenn shared her latest fab. DIY project!  I have to do this!

Follow me on Instagram!  It's tons of fun over there! If you use any Speech Room News ideas or something you think I'd like just use the #speechroomnews so I can see it!