Sunday, August 18, 2013

What I bought...

I let you look into my speech room every week, so I figured I should show you what I put in my cart at the big Back to School TpT Sale! 

First, I had to re-print two of my own products that you should check out. I gave my copies to a friend and need to re-prep these! 






Now let's check out what new stuff I stocked up on! 10 new things! 





Shopping for QR Codes from the Speech Bubble










Back To School Task Cards { Getting to Know You Task Cards } by Teaching With a Mountain View







Language Dice from Buckeye Speech Path



Speech Bucks from the Dabbling Speechie


Can't wait to print and prep this good stuff! Love the option to buy materials from my fellow SLPs. What a great time to be an SLP! 

I can't even explain how much every single purchase you make from my store means to me. It lets me spend time making materials and lets me put so much money back into my speech room for my students.