Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Expected & Unexpected Behavior Worksheets

I've spend the first few weeks of school introducing Social Thinking to all my students. 


None of the materials I was using were really appropriate for my older elementary students but this is one of the foundational concepts we will use all year.   I wanted to make sure they could understand it. 


I used clipart specifically designed for the older age set. 

Use the included worksheets to facilitate conversations about Social Thinking skills. Use the worksheets to list expected and unexpected behaviors in each given situation. Pages 3-12 include given situations common for school. Pages 13-22 include blank sheets for your customization. 



Each page is structured with the Setting and spaces for writing.  

The is an example of a blank item included for your customization.