Sunday, September 8, 2013

Instagram Jam {two}

I'm back with another Instagram Jam! Just a round up of fun pictures from myself and other SLPs on Instagram.


But first, BIG news! Jenn from Crazy Speech World and I are hosting a fun #InstaSLP party! For two weeks in September you can tag your Instagram Posts with #InstaSLP. Monday through Friday for two weeks, just make sure you check what the daily #InstaSLP image of the day is!


Don't worry if you forget some days, but lets see if we can get people linked up every day! 

First up my Speech Room News Instagram shots! 


Refreshing my AAC skills over coffee! 



Container Store Shopping!


Tailgating 


Pumpkin Spice Latte of course!


Candy Land Fluency


A little scare in the copy room.


If you tag #speechroomnews and have your privacy settings on I won't be able to see it, so make sure you let me follow you back!

Some of my favorite posts from all your wonderful friends I follow: 



First up I loved this shot of organizing tpt materials from @cjdelore!


From @chelly0920 are all these binders! hello organized! You'll see my free CEU binder is one of the! 


Next up from @tvspach is a bulletin that features my freebie poster! 

Lastly check out how cool these EET poms are from @aimers018! Love it! 

So don't forget to link up during the next two weeks during the #InstaSLP party!