Thursday, October 18, 2012

Music Mania: Listening Comprehension

I made a new game for my students working on Listening Comprehension and thought I would share it with you in case your caseload needs it too!


This game is developed to work on listening comprehension skills. Each card contains a 2-4 sentences. 


Students pull cards from a file. They give the ipod card to the SLP. Once the SLP reads the story, make up your own questions, or use the ones provided. 


The game includes 24 game cards. 


Also included are 'lost your ipod' cards if you want to make it into a game.  


The question probes list two to three questions per card. You can find these in my TPT store. Let me know if you grab them! {I put this item on sale for one day only!}


Don't forget about my ipod FREEBIE that's available for categories and articulation work!


The can grab that here! Enjoy!