Friday, November 16, 2012

Support Chickenhead!

Jessica Rose is one of the young artists that I am helping to mentor through Strathmore's highly successful mentoring project. She has created a children's book and now needs a little bit of our combined help to assist her into the next phase. See her note below:
My first children's book "Chickenhead" is nearing the home stretch! In preparation for its completion, I've launched a short, ambitious campaign to fund a limited initial print run, to get the book into the hands of prospective publishers and enthusiastic readers.

I NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

Go to the campaign page to learn more about the book (and what you can get for supporting it)!: 


Even if you can't support me financially, HELP ME BY SPREADING THE WORD! Follow the BLOG and share it on Facebook!

Thank you so much for your support!!
Jessica